RE: [INTERFACES] pb when creating user type

От Craig Orsinger
Тема RE: [INTERFACES] pb when creating user type
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On 03-May-99 Craig Orsinger wrote:
>> hello
>> I try to create a type complex, i generate a complex.so and when to insert
>> one complex into a table i have some problems
>> please help me
>>

>> CREATE FUNCTION complex_out(opaque)
>>    RETURNS opaque
>>    AS '/usr/local/pgsql/complex.so'
>>    LANGUAGE 'c';
>> CREATE
       Is this a test? If so, I failed. I don't see where you create your
'complex_in()' function. Is it in a part of a script you forgot to include
in your original post?
       Anyway, if that's the entire script, add a "CREATE FUNCTION"
statement for 'complex_in()' and it should work a lot better.

Date: 03-May-99  Time: 11:32:36

Craig Orsinger                  (email: <orsingerc@epg.lewis.army.mil>)
Logicon RDA
Bldg. 8B28                      "Just another megalomaniac with ideas above his
6th & F Streets                 station. The Universe is full of them."
Ft. Lewis, WA   98433                   - The Doctor