RE: [DOCS] Logo issue ...

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема RE: [DOCS] Logo issue ...
Дата
RE: [DOCS] Logo issue ...  (The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>)
Список pgsql-docs
On 23-Apr-99 The Hermit Hacker wrote:

>       Then, Daniel took and made a 'cartoon-like' logo of an elephant
> that he pointed me to, and, altho its not as crisp as Jan's concept, it
> had more the FreeBSD(daemon)/Linux(penguin) look to it...

I looked at Daniel's elephant too, but to me it's missing something.  The
strong, steady, etc., just isn't there.  Grab your FreeBSD CDs from 2.2.8
and 3.1.  The picture of Chuck on 3.1 seems like it's less serious of a
product than 2.2.8.  I get the same impression from Daniel's elephant.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null
       # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2