Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 26-Mar-99 Taral wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Mar 1999, you wrote:
>>On 26-Mar-99 Jan Wieck wrote:
>>
>>>     What  I  try  to  do  is  to  have the jewel and the elephant
>>>     wheighted equally - mean that noone has the majority  of  the
>>>     entire  symbol.   I can surely cover it up to invisibility in
>>>     the jewel, but that's not the target.
>>
>>Can you make a stand alone diamond with the elephant where the elephant
>>doesn't look like he has jauntis?  IOW, more like his natural color.
>
> Where ARE these pictures? I missed a big chunk of list traffic...

http://www.postgresql.org/~wieck

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com

От: Taral
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))
От: Taral
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))