Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 19-Mar-99 Jan Wieck wrote:
>> And there isn't enough room in England. Andrew and Peter are that close to
>> each other that they would have to share one. It's not fair if anyone else
>> has a stick for it's own.
>>
>> But I'll try another type of stick.
>
>     Hmmm - I'm absolutely unhappy with example #4. The conversion
>     to JPG destroyed that one nearly. The rayshade output  (517K)
>     is  absolutely  nice.  But it seems the drastic color changes
>     from one pixel to the next aren't what JPG likes.
>
>     I've noticed it earlier that all  the  images  get  a  little
>     dimmed  when  converted to JPG. They look brighter in the RLE
>     format or when converted to PPM.

I agree.  Ick.  Or were those pillars where stickpins used to be
intentional?  Either way, ick.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com

От: jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)