Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 15-Mar-99 Bruce Momjian wrote:
>>     I  didn't  like  it  too,  but  in  it was necessary. Without
>>     dropping  it   into   it's   own   frame   I   couldn't   set
>>     SCROLLING="NO".  In  MS  InternetExplorer  then  a  scrollbar
>>     appears/disappears very nervous with the size of  the  slider
>>     trying  to  follow  the  rightmost  existing  flash  (totally
>>     irritating).
>>
>>     Without  the  PostgreSQL  image  it  is  really  very   plain
>>     (spartanic).
>>

> Jan, I accidentally deleted the page when updating the page via cvs.
> Can you put your copy on there again, or tell me how to get it?

Isn't it the same as in his $HOME/public_html dir?   If not I still have
it up on my browser, I can save it off easy enuf.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)