Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10-Mar-99 Bruce Momjian wrote:
>> > I click on the point, and my Netscape 4.5 crashes.
>>
>>     Uh?
>>
>>     There's  simply a mailto: href on them. My Netscape 4.05 pops
>>     up the Mail window then. Maybe there's something  wrong  with
>>     the  href  because  the  <>  in  it  aren't escaped. But that
>>     shouldn't cause Netscape to crash.
>>
>>     What happens if you use a normal mailto: link?
>
> That explains it.  Mailto crashes unless the mail window has already
> been opened earlier.  Good idea.

I read on one of the FreeBSD lists today that 4.51 (linux version) still
crashes, so it's not fixed yet.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com

От: Egon Schmid
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe
От: Michael Reifenberger
Сообщение: query corruption for complexer queries on -current?