Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10-Mar-99 Jan Wieck wrote:
>> > directions.  Usually such linear maps look terrible because Greenland
>> > and Northern Canada are huge.  Don't tell me you compensated for it in
>> > the tcl code.
>>

>     Finally  I've  increased  the  shrink  factor a little. Looks
>     better IMHO.
>
>     Don't know how to put more color on it without adding tons of
>     more  coordinate  data.  Maybe  something  like a transparent
>     looking "Postgres" text over it  has  more  effect  than  any
>     color.  I'll  check,  but  it's  enough  for  today.  I'm off
>     catching some zzzzzzzz's.
>
>     BTW: Did you notice that the point's are clickable?

Yeah, for some reason mailto: crashes my browser (netscape 4.5).  I think
it's got something to do with nothing being defined for any servers or
something like that.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com

От: Vince Vielhaber
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: map
От: "Jackson, DeJuan"
Сообщение: RE: [HACKERS] Bug on complex subselect (was: Bug on complex join)