Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10-Mar-99 Jan Wieck wrote:
>     What about this one:
>
>         http://www.postgresql.org/~wieck/test.html
>
>     I've used xearth's coords for the map (a little Tcl/Tk script
>     did it) and GIFmerge to combine two ones.  Resulting  gif  is
>     6275 bytes!
>
>     Then  I've  added  overlib (thanks Venice). Only Bruce and me
>     are on the map. Finally (if we choose  it)  I'll  create  the
>     mentioned  Tk  application  to  manage  all the dot's and the
>     underlying map.

Looks like you discovered overlib would do it's popups on top of an
image while I was trying to figure out what happened to Netscape's
no longer showing the XY coords of an imagemap!  Looks/works great,
dots could be just a touch bigger, tho.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore