Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 08-Mar-99 The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Mar 1999, Egon Schmid wrote:
>
>> Wht not collect the lon and lat for xearth?  Then you can stick the
>> developers name around the red circle.
>
> Want to build up a sample of what you are proposing and let us see it?

Look at the national directory on camping-usa.  The map was drawn with
lon-lat coordinates for the US and each state and the red dots were put
in place with lon-lat coords.  (The clickable map translates the XY to
lon-lat)   I don't know how you'd put names in it, tho, without making
the image rather large.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe