RE: [HACKERS] Mhonarc for the docs list

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Mhonarc for the docs list
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 23-Dec-98 Thomas G. Lockhart wrote:
> Can we *really* fix up the docs list, or kill it? People ask what list
> they should be posting on for docs questions, and I'm not sure what
> answer I should give them. Without it being archived, it means that
> there is no searchable list of answers to questions, so I've been
> recommending using the hackers list instead.
>
> Heck, on the web page it isn't even listed anymore afaik.

Sure.  Now that I subscribe you mention killing it!  :)

And no it's not listed under mailing lists.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2  Online Searchable Campground Listings    http://www.camping-usa.com      "There is no outfit less
entitledto lecture me about bloat              than the federal government"  -- Tony Snow