Re: [SQL] Query to eliminate duplicates

От Mario Filipe
Тема Re: [SQL] Query to eliminate duplicates
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On 02-Dec-98 Sferacarta Software wrote:
> MF> Is there a way to eliminate duplicate records using just SQL?
>
> SELECT DISTINCT ...

        I deserved that!

        The problem is that i have a table where there are duplicate records
and i want to delete them! I tryed creating a unique index but it told me it
couldn't because it didn't have a function to do something (I think it is
because i had a boolean field in it)

        Thanks

P.S : I've looked in ther archive and found that there were others who made the
same question yet never got an anwser...

        Mario Filipe
        mjnf@uevora.pt
        http://neptuno.sc.uevora.pt/~mjnf (modificada em 26/11/98)

Вложения