Re: [HACKERS] Communication

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Communication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 15-Nov-98 The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Nov 1998, Taral wrote:
>
>> Do any of you sit on IRC somewhere? Sometimes I feel like the discussions
>> would be smoother/faster with real-time... I'm on efnet all the time (as
>> Taral, of course :)
>
> D'Arcy and myself are almost always on #PostgreSQL, even if only
> physically...alot of the time, Bruce is there too...and I've seen Tom Lane
> come through time and again...I dont' recall ever seeing thomas lockhart
> in there, but short term memory is shot :)

What network?  Efnet?

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2  Online Searchable Campground Listings    http://www.camping-usa.com      "There is no outfit less
entitledto lecture me about bloat              than the federal government"  -- Tony Snow

От: "Taral"
Сообщение: RE: [HACKERS] More PostgreSQL+CORBA
От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] More PostgreSQL+CORBA