RE: [HACKERS] Whodunit? Who ate anoncvs?

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Whodunit? Who ate anoncvs?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 19-Oct-98 Taral wrote:
> Ahem:
>
> C:\>type x
> BEGIN AUTH REQUEST
>                   /usr/local/cvsroot
>                                     anoncvs
>                                            A:0Z,I dZq
>                                                      END AUTH REQUEST
>
> C:\>nc postgresql.org 2401 < x
> I LOVE YOU
> E Fatal error, aborting.
> error 0 : no such user
>
> Say what? Who ate anoncvs?
>
> Taral

Perhaps it's been fixed?  It's working fine for me as I type this.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2  Online Searchable Campground Listings    http://www.camping-usa.com      "There is no outfit less
entitledto lecture me about bloat              than the federal government"  -- Tony Snow