applet

От Andrea Antibo
Тема applet
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi,
I'm writing un applet for my application with postgres but it don't load (I
think) jdbc driver.
I add in .hotjava/properties jdbc.drivers=postgresql.Driver.

            try{
                    resultsTextArea.setText("elaborazione in corso");

                    Class.forName("postgresql.Driver");

                    String url = "jdbc:postgres:tesi";
                    String usr = "andrea";
                    String pwd = "";

                    db = DriverManager.getConnection(url, usr, pwd);

                    st = db.createStatement();

            }

It jump this try block.
What I can do?