RE: [HACKERS] reduce pg_hba.conf restrictions ...

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема RE: [HACKERS] reduce pg_hba.conf restrictions ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 01-Feb-00 The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> is there any reason why we can't make the permissions on pg_hba.conf 600
> vs 400?  the data directory itself is only readable by the 'superuser'...

Depends on what you edit with.  If you use vi you can override the perms,
if you use ee (like I do) you swear alot then change them yourself :)

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net  128K ISDN: $24.95/mo or less - 56K Dialup:
$17.95/moor less at Pop4       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop
Superstore   http://www.cloudninegifts.com