Re: please update ps display for recovery checkpoint

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: please update ps display for recovery checkpoint
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 06:54:42PM +0000, Bossart, Nathan wrote:
> This approach seems reasonable to me.  I've attached my take on it.

+       /* Reset the process title */
+       set_ps_display("");
I would still recommend to avoid calling set_ps_display() if there is
no need to so as we avoid useless system calls, so I think that this
stuff had better use a common path for the set and reset logic.

My counter-proposal is like the attached, with the set/reset part not
reversed this time, and the code indented :p
--
Michael

Вложения