Re: small cleanup in unicode_norm.c

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: small cleanup in unicode_norm.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 07, 2020 at 03:24:56PM -0400, John Naylor wrote:
> We've had get_canonical_class() for a while as a backend-only function.
> There is some ad-hoc code elsewhere that implements the same logic in a
> couple places, so it makes sense for all sites to use this function
> instead, as in the attached.

Thanks John for caring about that.  This is a nice simplification, and
it looks fine to me.

-static uint8
-get_canonical_class(pg_wchar ch)
-{
Two nits here.  I would use "code" for the name of the argument for
consistency with get_code_entry(), and add a description at the top of
this helper routine (say a simple "get the combining class of given
code").  Anything else you can think of?
--
Michael

Вложения