pgadmin4 packages on apt.postgresql.org orphaned

От Christoph Berg
Тема pgadmin4 packages on apt.postgresql.org orphaned
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Hi,

I don't think I've announced that here yet:

Even since pgadmin.org started shipping their own (different) packages outside
of apt.postgresql.org I stopped updating the pgadmin4 packages in the
repository as I see little value in duplicating that work.

If anyone is interested in adopting the apt.pg.o packages, please get in
contact with me. Otherwise I'd tend to remove the packages in a few weeks.

People wishing to use a replacement from inside apt.postgresql.org or Debian
should have a look at OmniDB (package omnidb-server).

Christoph