Re: Fail Fast In CTAS/CMV If Relation Already Exists To Avoid Unnecessary Rewrite, Planning Costs

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Fail Fast In CTAS/CMV If Relation Already Exists To Avoid Unnecessary Rewrite, Planning Costs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Dec 24, 2020 at 01:23:40PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Please note that I have added an entry in the CF app for the moment so
> as we don't lose track of it:

I have been able to look at that again today, and applied it.  I have
tweaked a bit the comments, and added an elog(ERROR) as a safety net
for explain.c if the IFNE code path is taken for an object type that
is not expected with CreateTableAsStmt.
--
Michael

Вложения