Re: patch: ResultSetTest.java

От kgeis@speakeasy.net
Тема Re: patch: ResultSetTest.java
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
> Oliver Jowett write:
> kgeis@speakeasy.net wrote:
> > Here are a couple of problems I ran across in ResultSetTest.
>
> Uh, what are the failures you see?

Uh, doesn't it matter that the tests are wrong?  :)

It may help to explain that these issues are coming up as I implement binary data transfer in the JDBC driver.  It's
beentwo years since it's been available as a feature in the database and I couldn't wait for the feature to show up in
theJDBC driver.  The team may not like my implementation, but the world needs to know what it's missing (I got 100%
speedupin a silly little benchmark.)

Anyway, here are the failures:

  [junit] Testcase: testMaxFieldSize(org.postgresql.test.jdbc2.ResultSetTest):
      FAILED
  [junit] expected:<12345> but was:<  09>
  [junit] junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: expected:<12345> but was:<  09>

  [junit] Testcase: testRowResultPositioning(org.postgresql.test.jdbc2.ResultS
etTest):        Caused an ERROR
  [junit] ERROR: no binary output function available for type aclitem
  [junit]   Location: File: arrayfuncs.c, Routine: array_send, Line: 1384
  [junit]   Server SQLState: 42883

Сообщение: Re: patch: ResultSetTest.java
Сообщение: Re: patch: ResultSetTest.java