ERROR: failed to add item to the index page

От Andreas Joseph Krogh
Тема ERROR: failed to add item to the index page
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
With master (3dbb317d32f4f084ef7badaed8ef36f5c9b85fe6) I'm getting this:

visena=# CREATE INDEX origo_email_part_hdrvl_value_idx ON public.origo_email_part_headervalue USING btree (lower(substr((header_value)::text, 0, 1000)) varchar_pattern_ops);
psql: ERROR:  failed to add item to the index page

The schema looks like this:
create table origo_email_part_headervalue
(   entity_id    BIGSERIAL PRIMARY KEY,   version      int8    not null,   header_value varchar NOT NULL,   header_id    int8 references origo_email_part_header (entity_id),
    value_index  int     NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,   UNIQUE (header_id, value_index)
);

CREATE INDEX origo_email_part_hdrvl_hdr_id_idx ON origo_email_part_headervalue (header_id);
CREATE INDEX origo_email_part_hdrvl_value_idx ON origo_email_part_headervalue (lower(substr(header_value, 0, 1000)) varchar_pattern_ops);

(haven't tried any other version so I'm not sure when this started to happen)

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh