Re: Improving pg_dump performance when handling large numbers of LOBs

От Andreas Joseph Krogh
Тема Re: Improving pg_dump performance when handling large numbers of LOBs
Дата
Список pgsql-general
På mandag 05. februar 2024 kl. 21:10:53, skrev Wyatt Tellis <wyatt.tellis@gmail.com>:

No, we don't have the ability to make schema changes and the schema in the PG15 copy needs to match what's in the PG 12 versions

Well then, I guess it boils down to how badly the ones in charge wants this migration…

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh
CTO / Partner - Visena AS

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Improving pg_dump performance when handling large numbers of LOBs
Сообщение: Re: Improving pg_dump performance when handling large numbers of LOBs