Sv: Re: Sv: Re: ERROR: failed to add item to the index page

От Andreas Joseph Krogh
Тема Sv: Re: Sv: Re: ERROR: failed to add item to the index page
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
På tirsdag 30. april 2019 kl. 15:53:50, skrev Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>:
Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreas@visena.com> writes:
> I built with this: make distclean && ./configure
> --prefix=$HOME/programs/postgresql-master --with-openssl --with-llvm && make -j
> 8 install-world-contrib-recurse install-world-doc-recurse

--with-llvm, eh?  Does it reproduce without that?  What platform is
this on, what LLVM version?

> I'll see if I can create a self contained example.

Please.

regards, tom lane

Ubuntu 19.04
$ llvm-config --version
8.0.0

"--with-llvm" was something I had from when pg-11 was master. It might not be needed anymore?

I'm trying a fresh build without --with-llvm and reload of data now.

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh