Re: repost of how to do select in a constraint

От Dennis Gearon
Тема Re: repost of how to do select in a constraint
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you VERY, VERY much. Since I am in the planning stages of the database, and don't have
it sited yet, these few questions that I might  be able to answer by playing around on a
database hold me up. By answering them, you on this list, Peter in particular, have really
moved my development forward.