RE: BUG #16031: Group by returns duplicate groups

От David Raymond
Тема RE: BUG #16031: Group by returns duplicate groups
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I checked for other places where there was weirdness going on and there are more.

testing=> create temp table weird as with foo as (select name from big_table group by name) select name from foo group
byname having count(*) > 1;

SELECT 23
Time: 700304.130 ms (11:40.304)

Hilariously enough 'DK' isn't in these 23.

Did initdb let me pick a locale that doesn't actually exist?

I'm beginning to feel like I need an exorcist.

Сообщение: RE: BUG #16031: Group by returns duplicate groups
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16031: Group by returns duplicate groups