RE: psql crashes found when executing slash commands

От K S, Sandhya (Nokia - IN/Bangalore)
Тема RE: psql crashes found when executing slash commands
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

The issue was with the version of flex(not sure any issue with flex 2.5.37 version).
We were able to compile with flex version 2.6.4 and it is working without any psql crashes.

Thanks for all the help!

Sandhya

-----Original Message-----
From: K S, Sandhya (Nokia - IN/Bangalore)
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 11:14 AM
To: 'Tom Lane' <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>; Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>
Cc: Sergei Kornilov <sk@zsrv.org>; 'pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org' <pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org>
Subject: RE: psql crashes found when executing slash commands

Hi,

We are using a flavour of Linux internally developed. We are compiling for mips architecture.
We compile postgresql.

We tried compiling for different versions of flex apart from the what is installed and still we are not able to succeed
inthis.
Currently we are using flex version 2.5.37.

Any further suggestion or known issue, please let us know.

Regards,
Sandhya