After restart of our C++(postgres client) which is running in thekubernetes pod, connection is getting hanged.

От M Tarkeshwar Rao
Тема After restart of our C++(postgres client) which is running in thekubernetes pod, connection is getting hanged.
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi all,

We are new to Kubernetes. Our application is in C++ and it is connecting to postgres server.

We are facing problems during sending traffic to postgres server. Initially it is running fine.

When we restarting the container it hanged. We took tcpdump. After analyzing the dump we found that

Connection is established but not getting the response.

Initially when everything ok(without restart of container) we are getting 1 byte response from server after connection established.

But after restarting of the container, postgres server is not sending this 1byte response .

Regards

Tarkeshwar