RE: BUG #15384: dropping views and materialized views

От Terence Zekveld
Тема RE: BUG #15384: dropping views and materialized views
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Merlin

Thanks for the speedy response.

Don't know that I agree with your assessment of the issue though...

Think it would be cool if this could maybe be addressed in the future?

In the meantime I will see if I can read the metadata in the db to determine if a view is materialized or not and then
buildthe applicable 'drop' statement from there.

Best regards,
Terence Zekveld
Developer

EOH Roads & Highways
A division of EOH Industrial Technologies (Pty) Ltd
70 Regency Drive, Route 21 Corporate Park, Centurion

Tel: +27 (12) 346 1255 | Mobile: +27 (79) 696 5363
terence.zekveld@eoh.com    |    www.eoh.co.za

Consulting | Technology | Outsourcing