getAutocommit assertion error

От adrien ruffie
Тема getAutocommit assertion error
Дата
RE: getAutocommit assertion error  (adrien ruffie <adriennolarsen@hotmail.fr>)
Список pgsql-jdbc

Hello all,

in my java test case launched by maven I get the following exception:

java.lang.AssertionError: pgStatement.getConnection().getAutoCommit() should not throw

But I don't know why this error is returned ...

In my class, I set auto commit to 'false' value, and I commit at the ending like this:

try {
preparedStatement.close();
connection.commit();
} catch (SQLException e) {
log.error("Error while closing connection.", e.toString());
}

I check where the error comme from and I just found the following code, in BatchResultHandler:

private boolean isAutoCommit() {
    try {
      return pgStatement.getConnection().getAutoCommit();
    } catch (SQLException e) {
      assert false : "pgStatement.getConnection().getAutoCommit() should not throw";
      return false;
    }
  }

I don't really understand the problem ...

anyone can help me please ?

Best regards,

Adrien