server closed the connection unexpectedly - bug report

От Jiří Ledvinka
Тема server closed the connection unexpectedly - bug report
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Hello everyone. I have problem with opening DB in pgAdmin. But the DB works normally. See Screenshots and logs.

After update from version 11.10 to 11.16 it didn’t help. pgAdmin also the newest, and other version work either. I cant upgrade to higher version because the SW using this DB isn’t compatible with higher version. Do you thing the solution is to make dump, remove the DB and import DB from the dump.SQL? But there is also TimeScaleDB addon.

Thank you

regards

Jiri

Mgr. Jiří Ledvinka
Head of IT Department

logo Masarykova univerzita – Přírodovědecká fakulta

Masaryk University | Faculty of Science
Office for Information and Communication Technologies