RE: Optionally automatically disable logical replication subscriptions on error

От osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: Optionally automatically disable logical replication subscriptions on error
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tuesday, November 30, 2021 1:10 PM Greg Nancarrow <gregn4422@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 27, 2021 at 1:36 AM osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com
> <osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com> wrote:
> >
> > This v7 uses v26 of skip xid patch [1]
> This patch no longer applies on the latest source.
> Also, the patch is missing an update to doc/src/sgml/catalogs.sgml, for the
> new "subdisableonerr" column of pg_subscription.
Thanks for your review !

Fixed the documentation accordingly. Further,
this comment invoked some more refactoring of codes
since I wrote some internal codes related to
'disable_on_error' in an inconsistent order.
I fixed this by keeping patch's codes
after that of 'two_phase' subscription option as much as possible.

I also conducted both pgindent and pgperltidy.

Now, I'll share the v8 that uses PG
whose commit id is after 8d74fc9 (pg_stat_subscription_workers).

Best Regards,
    Takamichi Osumi

Вложения