RE: Force streaming every change in logical decoding

От Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
Тема RE: Force streaming every change in logical decoding
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear Shi,

> I also fixed Kuroda-san's comments[1].

Thanks for updating the patch! I confirmed that my comments were fixed and
your patch could pass subscription and test_decoding tests. I think we can
change the status to "Ready for Committer".

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED