RE: [PoC] pg_upgrade: allow to upgrade publisher node

От Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
Тема RE: [PoC] pg_upgrade: allow to upgrade publisher node
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear Michael,

> On Tue, Sep 12, 2023 at 02:33:25AM +0000, Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu) wrote:
> > 2.
> > +        if (*invalidated && SlotIsLogical(s) && IsBinaryUpgrade)
> > +            elog(ERROR, "Replication slots must not be invalidated
> during the upgrade.");
> >
> > I think normally the first letter is lowercase, and we can avoid the period.
>
> Documentation is your friend:
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/error-style-guide.html

Thank you for the information! It is quite helpful for me.
(Some fatal errors started with capital character like "Your installation contains...",
but I regarded them as the detail or hint message.)

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED