RE: [Proposal] Add foreign-server health checks infrastructure

От Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
Тема RE: [Proposal] Add foreign-server health checks infrastructure
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear Katsuragi-san,

Thank you for reading the patch! PSA new version.

> Thank you for updating the patch!
>
> +/* Check whether the postgres server is still alive or not */
> +extern int PQConnCheck(PGconn *conn);
> +extern int PQCanConnCheck(void);
>
> Aren't these PQconnCheck and PQcanConnCheck? I think the first letter
> following 'PQ' should be lower case.

I cannot find any rules about it, but seems right. Fixed.

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: to_hex() for negative inputs
Сообщение: Re: to_hex() for negative inputs