RE: doc: clarify the limitation for logical replication when REPILICA IDENTITY is FULL

От Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
Тема RE: doc: clarify the limitation for logical replication when REPILICA IDENTITY is FULL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear Amit,

> After seeing this, I am thinking about whether we add this restriction
> on the Subscription page [1] or Restrictions page [2] as proposed. Do
> you others have any preference?
>
> [1] -
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/logical-replication-subscription.html
> [2] -
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/logical-replication-restrictions.html

Thanks for giving suggestion. But I still think it should be at "Restrictions" page
because all the limitation has been listed that page.
Moreover, the condition of this limitation is not closed to subscriber - the setup
on publisher is also related. I think such descriptions it may cause readers
to be confused.

But anyway, I have never been in mind such a point of view.
Maybe I should hear Sergei's opinion. Thought?

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED