RE: BEFORE UPDATE trigger on postgres_fdw table not work

От
Тема RE: BEFORE UPDATE trigger on postgres_fdw table not work
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Fujita-san,
> On Mon, Jun 10, 2019 at 9:04 PM Etsuro Fujita <etsuro.fujita@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I'll look into the patch more closely tomorrow.
>
> I did that, but couldn't find any issue about the patch.  Here is an updated
> version of the patch.  Changes are:
>
> * Reworded the comments a bit in postgresPlanFoereignModify the original
> patch modified
> * Added the commit message

Thanks for the update.

I think your wording is more understandable than my original patch.

Regards,

--
Shohei Mochizuki
TOSHIBA CORPORATION

От: Andrey Borodin
Сообщение: Re: GiST limits on contrib/cube with dimension > 100?
Сообщение: Re: GiST limits on contrib/cube with dimension > 100?