RE: pgsql: Add a new GUC and a reloption to enable inserts in parallel-mode

От tsunakawa.takay@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: pgsql: Add a new GUC and a reloption to enable inserts in parallel-mode
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Hello Tom-san, Robert-san, Andres-san, others,

I've just started the following thread.

Parallel INSERT SELECT take 2
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/TYAPR01MB29905A9AB82CC8BA50AB0F80FE709%40TYAPR01MB2990.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com

I'm worried that this might not be the right time to ask this now because you might be busy with organizing the beta
release,but we'd appreciate your comments and suggestions to set and go in the promising direction.  Unfortunately, we
couldn'tget attention from you for this difficult parallelism topic, and failed to commit it.  We'd like to achieve
parallelDML in PG 15.  I'd be grateful if you could give us advice not to lose time and effort in the wrong direction.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa