Please help me out on this insert error

От Vernon Wu
Тема Please help me out on this insert error
Дата
Re: Please help me out on this insert error  (Manfred Koizar <mkoi-pg@aon.at>)
Список pgsql-sql
Command:

Insert into profile (userid, haveChildren)values('id98', 'No');

Error:

ERROR:  Relation 'profile' does not have attribute 'havaChildren'

Table:
                Table "profile"   Column    |         Type          | Modifiers
--------------+-----------------------+----------userid       | character varying(25) | not nullsex          |
character(1)         | not nulldob          | date                  | not nullpob          | character varying(20)
|status      | character varying(20) | not nullethnicity    | character varying(20) | not nullreligion     | character
varying(20)| not nullbodytype     | character varying(20) | not nullheight       | numeric(3,0)          | not
nullweight      | numeric(2,0)          | not nulleducation    | character varying(20) |occupation   | character
varying(20)| not nullincomelow    | numeric(6,0)          | not nullincomeup     | numeric(6,0)          | not
nullhaveChildren| character varying(20) | not nullwantChildren | character varying(20) | not nulldrinking     |
charactervarying(20) |smoking      | character varying(20) | not nullnarration    | text                  |

Primary key: pro_pkey

What is wrong here?

Thanks.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Another postgres 'file not found' error
От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: serial column vs. explicit sequence question