Re: Please help me out on this insert error

От Vernon Wu
Тема Re: Please help me out on this insert error
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
6/14/2002 6:31:16 AM, Stephan Szabo <sszabo@megazone23.bigpanda.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, Vernon Wu wrote:
>
>> I, however, didn't use double quote mark when I created the table at all.
>
>If you used an interface to generate the table def, alot of them add the
>quote marks behind your back when they do the creation.

That must be what really happended without my knowledge. I used the pgAdmin to create the table. So, it is safer to
create tables using the command line.

In general, it's
>safer to just use all lowercase names. :)

That is a separated issue, is it?

Thanks.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: