Have you seen these hackers: Uncle George

От Maarten.Boekhold@reuters.com
Тема Have you seen these hackers: Uncle George
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello All,

The Mozilla project is undertaking a relicensing of their source code, and
in order to do so, they need to get approval from all contributors. So far
they have managed to obtain this approval from most contributors, however,
there are a number of people that they "can't find anymore" (see
http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/missing.html). One of the hackers listed is
'Uncle George'.

Now I remember seeing this name on some of the PostgreSQL lists, I think
in relation to the Linux/Alpha port. So, does anybody know the real name
of Uncle George, or has an email address?

I searched the mailing lists via Google, but only came up with his nick
name in the Credits, without a full name and/or email address.
fts.postgresql.org says 'under construction'.

If you do happen to know who Uncle George is, please go to the URL above
to see how to report him to the Mozilla team.

Kind regards,

Maarten Boekhold

----

Maarten Boekhold, maarten.boekhold@reuters.com