Re: ODBC problem - crypt..

От Jamie Walker
Тема Re: ODBC problem - crypt..
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
In article <19102.971191714@sss.pgh.pa.us>, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>
writes
>Right now I don't think anyone is actively maintaining ODBC, but it
>badly needs someone to care for it.  Any volunteers out there?
Does anyone know if it's possible to compile it using freely available
tools? I'm thinking the win32 cross-compiler, mingw32 or something. I do
have an old copy of VisualC++ (4.2), but try to avoid using it. Do I
need and ODBC driver SDK or something?

I don't know enough about ODBC to maintain the driver properly, but if I
can get it to build in a reasonable way, I'll take all the available
patches and make binaries available...
--
Jamie Walker              "While there are no known bugs in it, it might
jamie@sagaxis.co.uk        destroy your filesystems, eat your data and

От: Peter Mount
Сообщение: Re: JDBC and BLOB in Postgres
От: Jason Earl
Сообщение: Re: Re: [HACKERS] Announcing PgSQL - a Python DB-API 2.0 compliant interface to PostgreSQL