Re: [GENERAL] Upgrading postgresql from version 7.4.3‏

От Arun P.L
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Upgrading postgresql from version 7.4.3‏
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Since there was some issue with hotmail I couldn't reply earlier.

Encoding in version 7.4 was SQL_ASCII. What's the best way to deal with this?
I hope changing the encoding to UTF-8 while taking dump will work.

Surely I will have an eye on release notes in order to deal with the typecasting issues and I am on it now.

Thank you very much for your suggestions...