Re: Same query doing slow then quick

От Undertaker Rude
Тема Re: Same query doing slow then quick
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Ok i'm installing. Can't stop the server right now. I'm gonna have to get back to you tomorrow afternoon (have other tasks that need to run from now until tomorrow by 1pm)

Rude - Last Territory

Ou écouter ?

Ou acheter ?
La Fnac

iTunes

> Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 18:52:27 +0300
> Subject: Re: [PERFORM] Same query doing slow then quick
> From: lystor@gmail.com
> To: FFW_Rude@hotmail.com
> CC: pgsql-performance@postgresql.org
>
> On 26 September 2012 18:38, FFW_Rude <FFW_Rude@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > root@testBI:/etc/postgresql/9.1/main# hdparm -tT /dev/sda
> > Timing cached reads: 892 MB in 2.01 seconds = 444.42 MB/sec
> > Timing buffered disk reads: 190 MB in 3.02 seconds = 62.90 MB/sec
>
> It's OK for single HDD.
>

> > Is fsync off by default ? I have
> > #fsync = on (so it's off right ?).
>
> Disable fsync for pgbench temporarily.
>

> > pgbench is not found on my server. Do i have to apt-get install pgbench ?
>
> Install the postgresql-contrib deb:
> http://pkgs.org/download/postgresql-contrib
>
> # sudo apt-get update
> # sudo apt-get install postgresql-contrib
>

> --
> With best regards,
> Nikolay

Сообщение: Re: Same query doing slow then quick
Сообщение: Re: Same query doing slow then quick