RE: trouble making PG use my Perl

От Kevin Brannen
Тема RE: trouble making PG use my Perl
Дата
Список pgsql-general

From: Alan Hodgson <ahodgson@lists.simkin.ca>

Kevin Brannen <

Centos 8 ships with 5.14 (IIRC).

I don't have an actual Centos 8 machine handy to disprove that,
but the info I have says that RHEL8/Centos 8 branched off from
Fedora 28, and F28 most definitely shipped with Perl 5.26.
Looking at their git repo, the last few Fedora releases
shipped with

> I can confirm that CentOS 8 has perl 5.26.3.

{fires up the C8 VM…}

Yes, you're correct. My memory failed me there.

I must have been thinking of Centos 7, which is 5.16.3 and feels old too -- though to be fair C7 came out quite some time ago.

Kevin

This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, review, copy or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us by reply e-mail, and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading them or saving them to disk. Thank you.