Upgrading PostgreSQL under Windows

От Kumar Prince NCS
Тема Upgrading PostgreSQL under Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi Team,

We are  Upgrading PostgreSQL under Windows from v9.3 to 9.5. Following steps from https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/pgupgrade.html

We are using PostgreSQL database for confluence application.

While running Step 9 , there is command to set path with postgres user. As per installation of postgres database  , we haven’t created “postgres” user on windows.

When we ran pg_upgrade.exe we are getting below error

Can you please suggest how we can resolve this issue ?

Thanks and Regards

Kumar Prince

SAP Competency Centre

NCS Pte. Ltd. (A member of the SingTel Group)

5 Ang Mo Kio Street 62, NCS Hub, Singapore 569141 | Reg.No.198101793G

T +65.6556 6950 | M +65.87133211| E kumar.prince@ncs.com.sg | W www.ncs.com.sg

Вложения