Regarding Postgresql compatible driver for SAP BOBJ 4.2 serverinstalled on Linux box

От Panchal, Hiren (GE Corporate, consultant)
Тема Regarding Postgresql compatible driver for SAP BOBJ 4.2 serverinstalled on Linux box
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Hi PostgreSQL team,

In our one of the environment we have SAP BOBJ 4.2 server installed on Linux box and postgressql 9.x is a database.

So, can someone help with it’s compatible ODBC drive which can be install to establish connectivity between BOBJ 4.2 and Postures DB 9.x?

Thanks

Hiren