Ask about Foreign Table Plug-in on Windows Server.

От Anuwat Sagulmontreechai
Тема Ask about Foreign Table Plug-in on Windows Server.
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi PG Support Team,

Our customer install PG on Windows Server 2022 and need to use Foreign Table to connect to SQL Server on WS2022 too, so we tried to find the plug-in but unfortunately we found only Linux version. Could you please advise us?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Anuwat Sagulmontreechai (Max)

Soft Square Group of Companies