RE: Ask about Foreign Table Plug-in on Windows Server.

От Anuwat Sagulmontreechai
Тема RE: Ask about Foreign Table Plug-in on Windows Server.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tyvvm, will try

Best Regards,
Anuwat Sagulmontreechai (Max)
Soft Square Group of Companies
Tel. 02-997-2000 ext.2305

-----Original Message-----
From: Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at>
Sent: Friday, October 6, 2023 2:43 AM
To: Anuwat Sagulmontreechai <anuwat_s@softsquaregroup.com>; pgsql-general@lists.postgresql.org
Cc: jakarin_a@softsquaregroup.com; phasit_s@softsquaregroup.com
Subject: Re: Ask about Foreign Table Plug-in on Windows Server.

On Thu, 2023-10-05 at 10:39 +0000, Anuwat Sagulmontreechai wrote:
> Our customer install PG on Windows Server 2022 and need to use Foreign
> Table to connect to SQL Server on WS2022 too, so we tried to find the
> plug-in but unfortunately we found only Linux version. Could you please advise us?

There are no official releases of tds_fdw for Windows.  But in this issue
(https://github.com/tds-fdw/tds_fdw/issues/53) somebody claims to have build the extension on Windows.  You could try
thesame.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Jeff Ross
Сообщение: Re: No yum repo for CentOS 7 and postgres 16?
От: Luca Ferrari
Сообщение: why generated columsn cannot be used in COPY TO?