[GENERAL] Configure Qt Creator to work with PostgreSQL to extensionsdevelopment

От Fabiana Zioti
Тема [GENERAL] Configure Qt Creator to work with PostgreSQL to extensionsdevelopment
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] Configure Qt Creator to work with PostgreSQL to extensions development
Список pgsql-general

I'm creating an extension to PostgreSQL, with user-defined types and user-defined functions.

Extensions can be written in C as well as C ++, correct?
I am currently using ATOM to develop in Ubuntu. But I would like to work with Qt.

PostgreSQL provides the tutorial for working with eclipse: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Working_with_Eclipse#

Is there any tutorial for Qt? Or are the setup steps similar to Eclipse?

Thank you very much in advance.