Re: Data definition for aclitem Datatype

От Luis Magaña
Тема Re: Data definition for aclitem Datatype
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi:
I'm wrinting a graphical interface that would manage users, groups and permissions on a postgresql database, that was
thereason for me to ask for this datatype since it

is in the pg_class table. If it is going to
dissapear soon then what should I do ?, is there any other form to handle permissions rather than aclitem datatype ?.
Thanksfor your answer.

Sincerely.

--
Luis Magaña
Gnovus Networks & Software

Original message from: Peter Eisentraut
>Luis Magaña writes:
>
>>     What is the data definition for the aclitem datatype, I'm not able to found it in the sources, I know is there
butI was not able to find it.  Thank you.